Monday, September 24, 2007

Jennybutt--by Kaitbutt


Miss Dill poses with the Eskimo she finds interesting at the Museum.


Jenny Ruth Dill came into this world on March 30, 1991. She is now 16 years old and attends Frank A. Degnan High School in Unalakleet as a junior. She is a very studious girl and likes the sport wrestling.
Jenny is not an only child though, she is accompanied by her older sister Nikki, and younger brothers Hunter and Fisher. She lives with her grandmother and great grandfather in Happy Valley. She hasn’t lived in Unalakleet all her life, a part of it was spent in Anchorage due to braces. Now she just goes once every few months.
She has a very strong personality and is very kind most times. You’d never see her just sitting there doing nothing, she always has to be doing something. Drawing is a way to express her feelings and she hopes to become a tattoo artist one day and I know she will. Her drive is beyond amazing, if anything gets in her way, she’ll push it aside and keep going.
I’ve known her since I was very little, but we didn’t start hanging out until a couple of years ago. Since then, our friend ship has grown to be very good and we are now best friends. I know her better than anyone else and she knows me like that too. I tell her everything because I can trust her, I always have. We’re like crossed fingers and we’re so close, she is like my own sister. I think she is a straight forward person and speaks what is on her mind. She is also very smart and when someone brings up a subject she can talk about it for hours.
She is a beautiful girl with a great attitude towards everything. I think she will succeed in anything she does and will live life to the fullest.

“Safety first!” Jenny holds her helmet firmly as she poses for the camera.

No comments: